Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- What They’re Saying About Education In NC – 11/27/15 – #NCED
- “The Demands” To Liberal, Elite, Expensive Duke University – #Snowflakes
- We Track Teacher Turnover, Perhaps We Should Track DPI Turnover Too. – #NCed
- News and Observer Is Obsessed with Common Core – #ncpol #mediabias
- That Was Fast: @RoyCooperNC will NOT defend NC Children
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Campaign 2012
Stalin is quoted as once saying something along the lines of, “It doesn’t matter who votes. What matters is who counts the votes.” Well, if you can get your propaganda into the heads actual voters before they vote, same difference right?
Looks like a lot of folks might owe Jack Welch and apology.
Over at Instapundit, Professor Reynolds has posted an article from the NY Post titled, ‘Census ‘faked’ 2012 jobs report. The excerpt he posts is this, emphasis is mine:
In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it. Continue reading