The Latest from The Lady
- Town Hall Or Campaign Event?
- SCPS Newbie Policy Wonk’s Common Core Whiff
- Paging Senator Tom Udall…Grass Roots Calling
- NC Supreme Court Races: Chief Justice Race
- Large District Superintendent’s Clique’s Letter to Pearson
- Occupy Monday – Tennessee Edition
- The NC Supreme Court Races
- Common Core Conflicts Of Interest from Massachusetts to NC
- Carville Wants Jeb To Be GOP Nominee?
- #DM7 Article: Biden On The Loose: Voter Expansion Project
Past Musings from The Lady
Author Archives: Liberty Speaks
New Mexico Senator Tom Udall has a couple of challengers for the upcoming 2014 election. In addition to candidates challenging Senator Udall, we’re also seeing grass-roots websites popping up questioning New Mexicans on the Senator — Do You Know Udall? Continue reading
I am going to dive into a conversation that I am sure is being held across the country today…. The subject? President Obama’s remarks on marijuana. It is probably a rant I shouldn’t begin, but then I have never been afraid to speak my mind. I will say, it is an appropriate time to bring this up, considering the two NFL teams going to the Super Bowl hail from Colorado and Washington.
Now, on to the reason for my rant. In New Yorker Magazine an article written by David Remnick a question was posed to the President on what he thought of the legalization of marijuana…
“As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don’t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.” Continue reading
November 19th could shake the foundation of the Pro life-Pro Choice battle in our nation. Residents of Albuquerque, New Mexico will be casting ballots on a citywide ordinance that seeks to place a ban on abortions past 20 weeks. The … Continue reading