Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Judge Denies James Everett Dutschke’s Motion to Set A Side Sentence
- Where ASRC Member Ann Clark Was During The January Meeting
- Pearson Is Everywhere: PISA 2018
- What If They Threw A People’s Grand Jury And No One Came
- #DM7 Article: The Smarter Balanced Connections
- About That ‘Twitter Debate Study’ WaPo And Twitchy Cite
- Video: Parents In FL Shut Down When They Criticize Curriculum
- REMINDER: Public Comment Deadline on APUSH is Feb. 28
- Rep. Foxx Is Dead Wrong on H.R. 5 (Update: So Is The Blaze)
- Common Core Supporters Come Full Circle on ‘Politicizing’ Talking Point
Past Musings from The Lady
Author Archives: ladyliberty1885
During the January meeting of the Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC), member Ann Clark dialed in to attend.
Ms. Clark announced she was joining the ASRC via telephone because she was out of the state… at a “national convening” on Common Core.
KEEP READING – SEE THE FOIA Continue reading
Welcome back to Pearson Is Everywhere! Last time we looked at how excited Pearson was about President Obama’s “free community college proposal. Today, we look at something I missed from December 2014. We’ll look at how Pearson is going to develop the PISA … Continue reading
Moral Monday threw a “people’s grand jury” yesterday.
So, this happened yesterday. Local media didn’t even cover it from what I can find. YAWN. #GoingOutLikeOccupy pic.twitter.com/hoYxWJwIrA
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) March 3, 2015
Looks like no one came, not much in the way of local media. Well, maybe one media outlet outside of Moral Monday’s official Media — WRAL, who had a live stream of the charade: Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: The Smarter Balanced Connection Continue reading
Washington Post had an article this week about How Twitter is changing the national Common Core debate.
Michelle Malkin has been a monster on Twitter on Common Core, this is undeniable. The moms out there tweeting everyday should also be recognized for their tremendous effort and impact.
I just wanted to remind folks about who did this ‘study’, what was really the purpose and who was contacted. Also, who didn’t consent to participate and the unanswered question of who funded this study.
@michellemalkin Mr. Supovitz approached me on the ‘twitter project’. I didn’t consent & he didn’t answer my Q’s: http://t.co/BAx3yEZUvk
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) February 25, 2015 Continue reading