The Latest from The Lady
- Stokes County Board of Ed Rejects Common Core
- No Reply From Cox Mills High On “Town Hall”
- NC Supreme Court Races: Associate Justice Race PT 2
- Common Core Public Relations 101
- NC Supreme Court Races: Associate Justice Race
- New Fundraising Tactic: Cursing For Clay
- #DM7 Article: Glenn Reynolds’s Good Advice To GOP
- Occupy Monday GA – Chant-tastic!
- Onslow County GOP Calls For Resignation Of NC State Superintendent
- NC Supreme Court Races: Chief Justice Race Updates
Past Musings from The Lady
Author Archives: ladyliberty1885
The wagon to get out of Common Core town has started rolling. Stokes County is on board.
Stokes County Board of Education has issued a resolution rejecting the Common Core. In the resolution, they cite “substantial disagreement” amongst educators as to effectiveness, lack of vetting, lack of field testing, lack of training, lack of resources, non-sequential implementation, lack of data security and safeguard and other items. Continue reading