Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- ‘Our Schools First’ Jumps The Shark With Halloween Handouts
- News and Observer Interview of #NC49 Candidate Leaves Out Arrest Record
- Campaign Signs In #NC16 Swiped
- ‘Our Schools First’ Mailers Feature Kids With Bond Vote Signs
- You Know It’s Election Season When Campaign Signs Are Swiped
- 10-20-14 NC Common Core Commission Meeting
- Planned Parenthood, Blueprint NC Partner Send Out Pricey Fliers To Teen Males
- Progress NC’s “AIM HIGHER” Using Emails To Push Candidates
- News and Observer Leaves Out Arrest Record of Candidate
- #DM7 Article: #NCSEN: Hagan Investments Ships Jobs Overseas
Past Musings from The Lady
Author Archives: ladyliberty1885
Politicking in our schools? CHECK.
Using kids as props in fliers? CHECK.
Ruining Halloween by giving kids slips of paper in their treat bags? CHECK.
Slips of paper handed out on Halloween to push the School Bond referendum?
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
The News and Observer has been creating candidate interview videos.
Here’s Kim Hanchette’s.
Mirroring their article on Hanchette, News and Observer asks no questions asked about her Moral Monday participation, Equality NC affiliation or her arrest at Moral Monday in 2013.
These are background pieces of this candidate the public deserves to know. News and Observer has not done their job — which is to tell the whole story, sans the ‘good lighting’. Continue reading
Yesterday I received word of Republican candidate signs for the Wake County Commissioners race being swiped.
Today, I was sent a note from NC16, where Molotov Mitchel is taking on Senator Josh Stein. A banner of Mitchell’s was allegedly stolen off a fence somewhere in District 16. See the email snippet at the bottom of the article.
Frankly, in NC 16 there should be no contest here.
Senator Stein has made his support of the deeply flawed and experimental Common Core crystal clear over the last year. He ignored the testimony of over 40 parents and educators and instead, ran with the prepared talking points from the Chamber of Commerce.
Parents should know I’ve witnessed first hand that Stein no interest in your children or high standards, he’s more concerned with smooth talking points — oh, and implying you’re a racist if you don’t support Common Core. Flashback to May, 2014:
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
The use of kids as political props is revolting, yet here we have Our Schools First doing it yet again. See below. The flip side of this mailer can be viewed here.
KEEP READING – SEE THE FLYER – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading