Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The Six Candidates Running For Mayor Of The Queen City
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Protests, Financial Advice and Powerschool
- Kite Runner Update: Buncombe Ed Board Ignores Parental Rights
- Moral Monday On A Wednesday – Again. Six Arrests – See Who They Are.
- Chapel Hill Public Library To Host Panel On “Teaching Diversity to Children”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Search Results for: benghazi
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy column: State Dept. Filtered Out Some #Benghazi Documents By A.P. Dillon Last week I covered the The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ and here we are a week later and it turns out the State … Continue reading
A newly release Senate Intelligence Committee report cast blame on the State Department for the attacks on the Benghazi Mission and CIA annex. The report, which details fourteen different findings about the attacks that night, makes it clear that the attack was preventable. Continue reading
At the end December, I ran down updates that included multiple stand down orders revealed in the closed-door hearings that went on. This month, among other updates, we have the NY Times trying to revive the blame on the YouTube video, GITMO detainee involvement and Boehner being accused of blocking the investigation. Continue reading