Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- NC Citizens Sound Off On Need For #OptOut
- Duke Report Drives False Narrative That Charter Schools Cause Segregation
- #DM7 Article: The Common Core War Of Unicorns and Crawfish
- Is It Time To #OptOut In North Carolina?
- Hillary Clinton’s Positions on Education in 2008 vs 2015 (video)
- State-Led Myth Nuked By Duncan Himself: Opt Out and Fed Will Have To ‘Step In’.
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 4-25-15
- Dear @TheBlaze and @GlennBeck, I Have a Scott Walker Question for You
- There are 203 Education Related Bills At The #NCGA (Updated)
- #WCPSS Proposed Budget: $1.4 Billion… Yes, Billion with a B.
Past Musings from The Lady
Search Results for: benghazi
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy column: State Dept. Filtered Out Some #Benghazi Documents By A.P. Dillon Last week I covered the The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ and here we are a week later and it turns out the State … Continue reading
A newly release Senate Intelligence Committee report cast blame on the State Department for the attacks on the Benghazi Mission and CIA annex. The report, which details fourteen different findings about the attacks that night, makes it clear that the attack was preventable. Continue reading
At the end December, I ran down updates that included multiple stand down orders revealed in the closed-door hearings that went on. This month, among other updates, we have the NY Times trying to revive the blame on the YouTube video, GITMO detainee involvement and Boehner being accused of blocking the investigation. Continue reading
Reports have surfaced out of a closed door session that multiple stand down orders were given the night of the attack on the mission in Benghazi. Testimony from eight men have given testimony to the House Intelligence committee that points to stand down orders having been given in more than one instance. Continue reading
Last month, the Benghazi case was updated with a CBS 60 Minutes report given by Lara Logan. This marked the first time a major news outlet, other than FOX, had done a special on-air report on Benghazi and the segment came over a year after the attack. *Note – In the previous update, videos related to the Benghazi segment were pulled from YouTube by CBS.
This month, Logan has gone on the air to apologize for part of that report. Logan went on the air at the end of a 60 Minutes segment on November 10th, stating an account from Dylan Davies that 60 Minutes aired was now in question. Here is the statement that aired on the show via Business Insider: Continue reading