The Friday Focus
You Call THAT An Apology?! Edition
By now, you have likely heard how Democrat strategist Hilary Rosen stepped in a huge pile yesterday on CNN by attacking Ann Romney. If not, this post will definitely bring you up to speed on Rosen’s statements, her doubling down, the White House throwing her under the bus, Carney beclowning himself and her faux apology to Mrs. Romney.
First let’s start with the Videos:
Yikes, that’s what she calls an apology? Now that we have all the statements from Ms. Rosen and Mrs. Romney’s very class reply, let’s move on to the nuts and bolts:
- Ann Romney joins Twitter to respond to radical feminist attack; Hilary Rosen digs in, Axelrod/Messina flee
- Ann Romney Responds to Hilary Rosen’s Comments About Working Mothers
- Ann Romney rebuts critic who says she has ‘never worked’
- A non-apology apology from Hilary Rosen; prog haters spew venom at Ann Romney on Twitter
- Hilary Rosen Apologizes to Ann Romney, Asks for Peace in “Phony War”
- Rosen sorry for ‘poorly chosen’ comments about Ann Romney
So, who is Hilary Rosen anyway? We now know she doesn’t know how to apologize but we’ve also just learned she’s a lesbian (who knew and who cared?) and was hired to help Debbie Wasserman Shultz. Imagine that!:
- Here’s who Democrat hitwoman Hilary Rosen visited at the White House, including at least 5 POTUS meetings
- Who is Hilary Rosen?
- Hilary Rosen, Ann Romney and the Credentialists
Some Conservative reactions:
- Rush reads 1994 Ann Romney interview which obliterates left’s “out of touch” narrative
- If you’re a stay-at-home mom, Democrat strategist Hilary Rosen would like you to shut up and make her a sandwich
- “Never worked a day in her life.”
- Hilary Rosen’s Spin
Some Left reactions:
- Soros Lackeys: Conservatives Attack Hilary Rosen For Raising Children As A Lesbian – This is how the Left operates. Insult someone and then cry foul when they defend themselves. The new narrative is: Ann Romney is attacking a poor little mommy lesbian Democrat.
- New Tone alert: Libs attack Ann Romney as ‘cunt,’ ‘bitch,’ ‘whore’
We know how friendly the Obama White House is for female workers. Perhaps this was all part of the Obama camp plan? One thing is for sure, it’s a giant framing fail. It’s also one big. fat hypocrisy sammich since both Obama and Rosen have whined and cried for the other side to leave Michelle Obama alone. Speaking of Michelle Obama, I think maybe Rosen and Andrea Mitchell should have lunch since neither of them have a clue about what a stay at home mom is or does.
I do know one thing for sure, I’m now fired up for Mitt Romney and I am definitely on #TeamAnn. Thanks Hilary Rosen! You managed to do in one interview what no one else has so far in this election:
Unite Conservatives behind Romney.