This is a special edition of The Morning Links. In compiling the links for March 5th, I noticed I had gathered numerous stories about the woman I am calling the 30 year-old occupier. Everyone else knows her as Sandra Fluke. I initially dismissed her childish claims until Rush went on his tirade about her, bringing about the rise of what Liberals have dubbed on Twitter as #Slutgate. Then it occurred to me that her testimony resembled the persistent entitlement whining we have seen from Occupy. Her dubious and absurd testimony before Congress is just an extension of their movement. It was staged, much like the rest of the rest of the Democrats social issues manufactured outrage. The choice of Georgetown was no accident. The Left has successfully created a useful victim, however if Obama decides to revisit this debacle he will look like somewhat of a jerk in rehashing comments by Limbaugh that his own side is decrying as ‘outrageous’, albeit hypocritical given the Left’s penchant for displaying hyperbolic ‘new tone’.
She’s a 30 year-old alleged Georgetown Law student (alleged or in reality the past president of Law Students for Reproductive Justice) who is smart enough to get into a great Catholic based institution, yet can’t figure out how to budget her own sex life. Her solution? Make someone else pay for it. These feminists never seem to tire of claiming it’s their body and their right to this or that, yet take the route of making themselves dependent on someone else to achieve said independence.
Make no mistake, this was a calculated set-up to extend the life of the contraception debate. It is to keep us all chasing our tails in order to provide cover for Obama during campaign season. The White House needs a villain. Everyone hates Congress equally on both sides of the aisle, so it can’t be them. Obama needs to shift the vitriol spotlight onto the Republicans and stir the base. I’m taking a page out of the Treacher book – If you think contraception is the big problem facing this country right now, you might be a Liberal.I know what Breitbart would say. It’s not this woman that’s the problem, it’s the media shoving her false message down our throats.
I will add to this post when and if I see items that fit it, just as I have chronicled Occupy. Since Limbaugh has apologized, let’s see if we can’t get back to focusing on the real issues.
My related posts:
- Really Ladies? REALLY? | Lady Liberty 1885
- Wherein Liberals Have “Slut” Amnesia | Lady Liberty 1885
- I See What You Did There, Rush | Lady Liberty 1885
- Government is their god
- Video: Setting Biden Straight on Obamacare’s Anti-Conscience Mandate
- Video: AUL, Dana Loesch and Amy Farah Fowler on the “Con”
- The Obama Campaign Just Told Some Massive Lies In The Fight Over Contraception
- Holder Vows Court Battle Over Contraception Mandate
- Mandated coverage of abortion begins
- This is your gov’ment on sex
- Sebellius: Fewer babies means government savings
- The Obama Inquisition
- Rush Limbaugh hits out at suggestion that university should cover birth control in health insurance
- Rush Limbaugh: “Obama Says Sandra Fluke’s Parents Should Be Proud, I’d Be Embarrassed” (Video)
- Democrats Have Lost on Abortion
- I’m a Danger to the Women of America?
- Image: Why Rush Is Right To Say Slut
- Rush Limbaugh Apologizes to Sandra Fluke
- Sandra Fluke’s Appearance Is No Fluke
- Sandra Fluke is not a “slut.” She’s a femme-agogue tool; DCCC, Emily’s list fund-raise off of Rush
- Stunner. Georgetown “Coed” Sandra Fluke Is a 30 Year-Old Women’s Rights Activist
- Georgetown Student Sandra Fluke Responds To Being Called ‘Slut,’ ‘Prostitute’ By Limbaugh
- Meet law student and feminist hero Sandra Fluke
- Georgetown Law Gets Behind Sandra Fluke
- Sandra Fluke has become the Poster Child for the No Morals Movement
- She’s No Math Major… Ding-Dong Sandra Fluke Could Have Paid 100 Bucks For 3-Year Birth Control Implant …Update: Walmart Birth Control is $9 a Month
- Sandra Fluke’s Choices
The Double Standard, reactions and related:
- Republicans Fall For Manufactured Story
- Issa Challenges Dems to ‘Restore Civility’ in Contraception Debate
- If You Don’t Like Slut As A Title For Sandra Fluke, How About Czar?
- Brown University Professor: Contraception Mandate Opponents ‘Arsonists’
- Flukes long lost twin? : Former Catholic college student sues school over sex-crazed room mate
- Sandy Needs meme
- Ten Questions for Liberal Chicks
- What happened to slut pride, liberals?
- My two cents on “Slut-gate”Rush was wrong & the president’s priorities are misplaced
- Open Letter to Pro Flowers and advertisers on the EIB Network
- @LadyLiberty1885: @AceofSpadesHQ I marveled at the irony..(Click To Read The Whole Tweet)
- Calling a woman a rude name is wrong, unless you really don’t like her
- David Letterman calls Governor Sarah Palin a slut
- Ed Schultz Calls Laura Ingraham A Right Wing Slut
- Will Obama Give Back $1 Million Maher Donation; Recently Called Palin a C*nt
- Maher explains double standard in Limbaugh controversy: ‘I’m on HBO’ [VIDEO]
- Obama talks to law student in Rush Limbaugh controversy