The Lady’s Recent Articles:
- SU Basketball’s 3rd Accuser’s Story Busted
- They Said What?~ – November 2011
- A Fine Mess – Syracuse Fires Asst. Coach Bernie Fine
The Lady’s Picks:
- I’m McLovin’ It:McDonald’s gives supersize middle finger to city of San Francisco
- Hey Hey, Ho Ho: Britain’s unions say two million joined strike over pensions
- 1% Retiree: Former Philadelphia Schools Chief Arlene Ackerman Files Unemployment Claim
- Bawney Fwank: Barney Frank’s Corruption Scandals Caught Up To Him
- Gruesome: Pro-Life Nurse in New Jersey Conscience Case Told: “You Just Have to Catch the Baby’s Head”
- Priorities: White House Aide: Obama Should Concentrate on Transgender Issues ‘In Whatever Time We Have Left’
- Recall Fraud: via Instapundit – SIGNATURE FRAUD IN WISCONSIN RECALL PETITIONS? Does the Justice Department’s Voting Rights office know about this? Hey, stop laughing…
- A second big ba-da-boom: A second Iranian nuclear facility has exploded, as diplomatic tensions rise between the West and Tehran
- Hell Freezing Over: Lawmakers propose end to congressional pensions
- Obama Admin Geniuses: Labor Secretary: Failure to Extend Unemployment Benefits ‘Will Mean An Increase In The Unemployment Rate’ Related: For Democrats Class Warfare Trumps Job Creation
- Turnabout is Fair Play: UK Boots Iranian Diplomats
- I-Spy: U.S. Hunting for Chinese Telecom Spyware by invoking Cold-War era national security powers. Related: Digging into China’s nuclear tunnels
- Start ’em Young: New Book exposes the effort to introduce radical political philosophy to K-12 Children. This disturbs me but does not surprise me. If you aren’t plugged in to what your kid is learning, you better wise up and get with the program – literally. Books, Homework, ‘guest lecturers’, Field trips — the whole enchilada.
The Must Read of the Day:
“The statement below was published by OWS Mutual Responsibility, in a flyer distributed at all information desks at the park.”
“The free market, and its tycoons, will continue to thrive and be a central factor in this new stage of global development on condition that we learn together how to establish the relations between us and organize a social structure that truly benefits all. Economic prosperity cannot be achieved without considering universal social wellbeing.”
“This sounds strangely like core fascist ideology of the twentieth century. This fellow might be surprised to know that Mussolini was hailed by Lenin as the most perfect socialist in the world.”
My Favorite little passage:
“I love it when liberals are mugged by reality. Hopefully he keeps having epiphanies like this and develops into a mature conservative who can really do some good in the world by creating wealth and employment for himself and others. Good luck, and I hope you find your way out of your liberal box, sir!”
Lord of The Flies, Occupy Style:
“They cut off Jeremy’s food and exiled him! How inhumane. Too bad our government doesn’t have the power to exile Stalinists, like the Zuccotti park communards exile the mentally ill.”
“Yes, at the “leaderless” Zuccotti Park utopia, people can be banished for life, just as in many primitive societies. Even the mentally ill. Where’s the compassion?”
Please read the whole thing.
- Mad Libs Part VII
- OWS Website Releases Official Goal: “Stomp out Capitalism” – Hey, no wonder they are Obama Endorsed!
- LA evicted – 200 Arrests.
- Whatever happened to your occupy city?
- #Occupy Monterey Goon Talks About Peace Then Cracks Journalist in the Head (Video)
- LAPD Forced to Wear HAZMAT Suits to Clean Up 25 Tons of Filth at #Occupy LA More: They were storing human waste. There is more at Instapundit.
- Video: #OccupyPortland Freak Impersonates Cop – Threatens Videographer
- The new poster boy for Occupy LA:
- Debate Schedule
- Ron Paul’s Attack ad on Newt Gingrich
- Poll: Gingrich 30 Points Ahead of Romney in FloridaRelated: Newt 47, Mitt 17 in Florida
- Newt: ‘I Call On The President To Repudiate The Concept Of The 99 And The 1′
- Obama re-election campaign strategy: blame Bush
- Obama Still Pandering To The Bitter Clingers
- Gingrich to Aaron Blake: Why not first look into the past of the man who’s currently in the Oval Office?
- Bret Baier to Romney: Didn’t you used to have basically the same immigration position as Gingrich?
- Another Ginger White Interview, Republican Sex Scandal Rules in Effect
- New Cain Campaign Video: ‘Put an Executive in the Executive Office’
Peace and Tolerance:
- Saudi Arabia: Pregnant Gang Rape Victim to Be Lashed 100 Times After She Delivers Baby
- US: Obama Orders Government to Clean Up “Islamophobic” Terror Training Materials
- Egypt: Muslims Attack Christians in Egypt, 2 Killed, Homes and Stores Torched
- Iran: New “family protection bill” will let men take second wife without permission from the first, allows unlimited temporary marriages
- NY: Judge refuses to evict deadbeat Ground Zero mosque developer
- MI: More Muslims arrested in massive Medicare fraud schemes
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood and Pure Islamic Parties Winning Big in Egypt
- Nigeria: At Least 45 Christians Murdered to the Cries of Allahu Akbar
Laugh or Cry, this is the Video Of The Day: