The Lady’s Recent Articles:
- Mad Libs Part IV
- #Occupy Snarky Truthiness
- Friday Focus - OWS Arrests vs Tea Party Arrests
- Swagger to Spare <– Misfit Politics launches its site.
- Calm like a bomb
The Lady’s Picks:
- But of Course: White House Rejects Subpoena for Solyndra Docs
- Fast & Furious: Holder Has A Gun Problem
- Solargate: Obama’s Solyndra Fiasco. “Solyndra is unravelling to be one of the biggest Washington scandals since Watergate. Barack Obama was warned by dozens of White House officials that the Solyndra loan guarantee would be a disaster. Today, we are witnessing that disaster.”
- Outrageous: California Reagan Statue Damaged in Attempted Heist
- What is it when Dems and Nude pics?: Another Dem from NY pulls nudes of himself off his website. The Blaze has more here, unfortunately.
- That’s Raaaacist!: Dems Sue over Redistricting Plans in North Carolina. “The Republicans in the General Assembly who drew these maps came up with a plan that re-segregates North Carolina as much as possible and then hid behind federal law to justify it,” N.C. Sen. Martin Nesbitt and Rep. Joe Hackney, Democratic leaders of their respective chambers, told the Charlotte Post.
- Indeed: Great Video On Democrat Party History. This is one to share.
- It Always Goes Back to Soros: Left-Wing Foundation influence disclosed among FCC rule-change petitioners.
- Jerk-in-Chief: Obama insults Sarkozy on the birth of his daughter (Video).
- Apologist: Ron Paul reaches out to Iran, says concern over nuke program “blown out of proportion”. This guy is sincerely pissing me off.
- Uh oh: Papandreou to resign.
- Banned: Youtube bans Congressional candidates anti-sharia ad (video here)
- Quake: 10 aftershocks after quake in Oklahoma.
- #5 and #6: 10 lowlights of the week.
The “Must Read” Article:
“Together with a string of other recent cases, the Bronx case suggests that a culture of corruption and entitlement has spread through the ranks of the thin blue line. Worse, it is clear that police union officials are the mainstay of the illegal ticket fixing enterprise, so much so that prosecutors considered indicting the union as a corrupt organization under racketeering laws.”
“For Blue Wall Street the conflict between the interests of the private sector and the power of the government does not really exist. The symbiosis between Blue Wall Street and the state is strong and deep. The pension funds, bond issues and other financial transactions that blue city and state governments need helps nourish Blue Wall Street; Blue Wall Street helps integrate the policy agenda of other government focused interest groups with larger national priorities and movements. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are the archetypes of this symbiosis: they are government-backed forces in the capital markets built around support for the single most important American social program of the blue period: home ownership. “
- #OccupyFail. Also, #Occupy Fail is the new #Attackwatch
- Oh My: ‘Occupy Wall Street’ – Reactions and Support in the Arab and Muslim World Part IV: Tunisians Spam Obama’s 2012 Reelection Facebook Page – With Tens of Thousands of Comments. You gotta read these.
- AFP attendees: 911 hung up on us four times when we called for help as protesters stormed the event.
- DNC Co-Opt: #OccupySetup: Democrats Introduce The “Steal From The Rich, Give To The Poor” Tax Act
- Atlanta: Protesters came back for a second helping.
- Yep: Occupy Richmond’s special treatment weakens democracy.
- OWS vs Tea Party by Glenn Reynolds
- Good news: OWS sets up women-only tent to help cut down on rapes
- DC: Rampaging Occupiers Attack 78-Year-Old Woman (VIDEO)
- Portland: Protesters tie themselves together. More on the chained idiots here. Oh and Portland also has a head and body lice problem now. Dirty Hippies.
- Quite possibly the most idiotic Occupy attempt yet.
- High Drama: #OccupyMN Unions Carry Coffins To Banks
- Occupy protests inspires T-shirts, trademark bids
- Captain Lard Ass, a.k.a $50Million Man, was at Occupy Denver. Kelly Maher has video. Also: Michael Moore Took Government Subsidy to Make ‘Capitalism: A Love Story’. There is a video explaining it here.
- Obama-Endorsed #Occupy Naked
- YIKES: Post reporter spends an in‘tents’ night amid anarchy in Zuccotti Park. “My bunkmates include an anarchist, a sexual-assault victim, two security-force members, a girl dressed like the devil and her kitten — the “Anarkitty.”
- It’s come to this: Obama-Endorsed OWS Out of Control: Zuccotti Protesters Put Up Women-Only Tent to Try to Prevent Sexual Assaults
- Debate Schedule
- Paul: No intention of a 3rd party run.
- Full video of the Cain/Gingrich Debate.
- Yoo-hoo! Politico?
- Short Answer: No, they haven’t.
Vote In Lady Liberty’s Poll:
Please vote, it is coming down around Thanksgiving.
Peace and Tolerance:
- Twitter: Deleting Online Jihad on Twitter: The Case of British Jihadi Anjem Choudary – Tweeting for the Caliphate and the Conquest of the White House
- Nigeria: Boko Haram jihadists target churches, police in latest wave of attacks. More here.
- CA: San Diego native reportedly leading Somali jihad group
- Russia: RUSSIA bans Muslims from cutting animals’ throats in the streets of Moscow. Gee, well that’s a relief.
- Russia: 80,000 Muslims Pray Together on Freezing Moscow Streets for Eid
- NY: Buffalo man gets 4-6 years for keeping 13-year-old girl as sex slave. Yep, he’s muslim.
- Mexico: Mexico’s Tzotzil Indians convert to Islam.
Laugh or Cry, this is the Video Of The Day:
(H/T Sharp Elbows)