- Welcome to “They Said What?!” – a recurring monthly entry that highlights all the fantastically stupid things (and sometimes just fantastic things) said by politicians, celebrities, journalists, bloggers and anyone else who happens to wander into the headlights of the ‘LameStream’ media.
Warning: Some links contain NSFW language and/or imagery.
Obama’s Greatest Hits:
“I had a chance to meet a young man named Robert Baroz. He’s an English teacher in Boston who came to the White House a few weeks ago. He’s got two decades of teaching experience. He’s got a master’s degree. He’s got an outstanding track record of helping his students make huge gains in reading and writing,” the president said. In the last few years, he’s received three pink slips because of budget cuts. Why wouldn’t we want to pass a bill that puts somebody like Robert back in the classroom teaching our kids?” Right, except that’s false and Baroz is employed. Lyin’ clown.
“We have lost our ambition, our imagination, and our willingness to do the things that built the Golden Gate Bridge,” President Obama said at a fundraiser in San Francisco on Tuesday. You’re a downer Barry, even Carter thinks so.
“Hindsight is always 20/20,” Obama said. “It went through the regular review process and people felt this was a good bet.” Yep, $535 billion flushed down Kaiser’s Bundler toilet with every single person involved – including Solyndra – telling you they would fail anyway. It’s a Good Bet you’re out of a job in 2012!
“You don’t have some inherent right just to, you know, get a certain amount of profit, if your customers are being mistreated,” he said. Later, he added, “this is exactly the sort of stuff that folks are frustrated by.” At some point we’ve made enough money, right Barry? How about we redistribute your job in 2012? Yep, that’s one sacrifice I think we all can make.
“We understand their frustration, we applaud their activism and hopefully they’re going to help get the Republicans in Washington’s attention so we shift the Republican’s focus from just Barack Obama’s job, to everyone’s job,”
“I for one am increasingly concerned about the growing mobs occupying Wall Street and the other cities across the country,” he said. Read the whole exchange.
Seriously? We just passed 2800 arrests. Yeah, just like the Tea Party.
“I wish these guys who thought it was temporary, I wish they had some notion of what it was like to be on the other side of a gun, or [to have] a 200-pound man standing over you, telling you to submit,” Biden told a crowd at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia on Tuesday, adding, “Folks, it matter, it matters.” Yes, Biden is equating not passing the Jobs bill to being raped. He even doubled-down.
“Don’t screw around with me!” LOL! Oh no one wants that Joe, believe me.
“I’m going for the hick vote here,” Warren answered. “I just want you to know. Maybe we could start wearing stickers that say ‘Hicks for Elizabeth’ – could we do that?” she asked. Sure, let’s add that since you’re already walking back your OWS remark.
Liberals, Loons and Celebs:
I Want Obama “To Stand Up On His Hind Legs And Fight These Rat Bastards”
Our Man Maher gets his own section:
- “Rick Perry is so dumb Republicans are – even considering voting for a black guy.” What a racist.
- “Let me just ask before we move on about Herman Cain, because I don’t hear any person who thinks that is going to last, even though he is the leader, except Herman Cain,” Maher said. “He keeps saying, ‘People who get on the Cain train don’t leave.’ It sound a little like ‘once you go black, you don’t go back.’ It does — I mean, I think he should get a different slogan.” Just wow – sounds to me like Bill is a step away from the N word these days. What a racist. More Here.
- “If you showed Michelle Malkin Obama’s resume without saying who it was, she’d name her vibrator, “Obama.”” What a Pig. He should apply to the TSA.
- “And people might say, ‘Why are you talking about it?’” Maher said. “First of all, I’m talking about it because 42 percent of Republicans think the Bible is literally true. A fourth of them think the Antichrist might be Obama. And this stuff does infect politics. I think it infects that discussion they’ve been having lately about Israel. Somehow the Republicans stole the Jews.” Imagine if a conservative said that! Oi vey! Read more Here.
- “They’re like the banks, they will not give a black man credit!” Racist. Seems to me it’s Maher who doesn’t give a black man credit judging by his Cain remarks.
- “If the protesters threw a brick through Rupert Murdoch’s window FOX news would cover the Occupy Wall Street movement much more gently.” Watch the whole clip Here. He is nauseating.
- “That shows how dysfunctional our government is, and it is partly because of this filibuster. The headline in the paper was jobs bill. 50 to 49. Fails. How could it fail 50 to 49? That’s 50 for. Used to be if you had 50 votes then there was, they brought in the Vice President, who’s a Democrat, to break the deadlock and that was that.” What deadlock? Uh, 50-49 is not a majority…What a moron. More in the Clip here.
- Maher talking about on putting drugs like acid in Halloween candy can be found here. It seems like every Halloween this jackass has something inappropriate to say or do – and I thought the Steve Irwin costume was rock bottom.
The MSNBC Moron Roundup:
O’Donnell: There are too many to list just in this one interview with Herman Cain. A sufficient summary would include O’Donnell accusing Cain of throwing blacks under the bus during the civil rights movement because Cain chose to ‘stay out of trouble’. Apparently to O’Donnell, if you were black it was required you march somewhere during the 60’s. What a racist! Watch the Clips here and here.
Resist We Much: After showing the clip of George Allen calling a young man ‘macaca‘ during his 2006 senate race, Sharpton said, “C’mon we’re not raising questions on Perry that haven’t been raised before,” and added, “I think that the insult that adds to injury is that he won’t come forward and say anything.” Video Here.
“Washington doesn’t create jobs, Richard. And the public understands it. And the stimulus program — I don’t have enough time in this segment to go back to show the graph of when the stimulus was there, how unemployment went down. But what is Eric Cantor talking about? Does he live in a parallel universe, Richard? Of course Washington can create jobs and protect jobs,” MSNBC host Al Sharpton said in response to Rep. Eric Cantor saying Washington does not create jobs. Video and quote in a parallel universe Here.
Sharpton framed his opposition to Cain and Thomas in context of his opposition to police brutality. “I made a lot of my reputation fighting police brutality,” Sharpton said and joked, “Do I really feel better that a black cop beat me over the head than a white cop? No!” Quote Here.