The Lady’s Recent Articles:
- Spoiled, Brainless Twit
- Response to Ron Paul’s Al-Awlaki Op Ed
- #GetJobsYouHippiecrits – Updated
- Green is Good
- They Said What?! – September 2011
- Obama Girl: NC Edition
The Lady’s Picks:
- Hey Hey, Ho Ho: Verizon worker, Monika Cassell, filed unfair labor practice charges against the CWA union, its Local 2205, and Verizon for ignoring her right to refrain from paying union dues.
- Acquitted: Foxy Knoxy goes free.
- Fast & Furious: Judiciary Chair Lamar Smith requests special counsel to be assigned over Eric Holder’s possible perjury. FINALLY. More here. Related: CBS journalist comes forward, says DOJ and White House ‘yelled at him’ over Fast and Furious.
- Samuel L. Jackson: Pulls a Morgan Freeman. Dear Liberal Hollywood – we don’t care if he’s a Klingon, Obama is an utter failure. It’s not racist, it’s just TRUE.
- This is what Obama Supporters look like: Obama Supporters Cuss At Tea Partiers, Their Kids, Call Black Congressional Candidate “Uncle Tom”. They didn’t stop at Uncle Tom either and it’s all on video. So, who are the racists now? There is more at Gateway Pundit.
- Shared Sacrifice: Obama has now taken aim at stay-at-home parents and their ability to apply for credit. “One major effect of the new regulation: Stay-at-home moms (or dads) without significant outside income no longer will be able to open their own credit card accounts — and establish their own credit histories to build their credit scores.” Tell everyone you know. Keep the card you have if you are stay-at-home, you might not be able to get another.
- RNC hits Obama on Solyndra:
- Hasta la Vista: GOP candidates to Univision regarding their attempted strong arming of Marco Rubio – take a hike for your proposed debate. Good. Univision is basically the latino version of Al Jazeera.
- #OccupyWallStreet: The idiocy continues. Moonbat Tracker has Coulter’s take here. You need to see Moonbat’s Pic of the Day as well. His sign has irony falling down laughing.
- Michelle Malkin has more here.
- Make sure you check out my post #GetJobsYouHippiecrits – I added their list of every changing demands.
- Go watch the anti-semites there in this video and this one.
- Hey, did you notice how #occupywallstreet is mainly white people?
- Harrison Schultz: One of the organizers of #occupywallstreet is a marketing analyst who assists Investment bankers. I swear, you can’t make this crap up.
- JammieWearingFool: The Faces of Occupy Wall Street: Mom’s Basement Edition.
- Cain now tied with Romney. I’m liking it.
- Cain on The View. Yes, Omg, he went on The View. There is video.
Vote In Lady Liberty’s Poll:
- Radical In Chief: Photos have come out showing Candidate Obama marching with the New Black Panther Party in 2007. Questions are raised as to the link in dropping the NBPP voter intimidation case. Hillary Clinton is also present. Read the whole thing and bookmark it.
- Hope & Change: US Starts New Fiscal Year With $14.837 Trillion In Debt, $142 Billion Increase In Two Days.
- $432,142: The cost of Michelle’s family safari trip to taxpayers…and that’s just the plane, Secret Service detail and in-flight meals. Lodging is not included, but we know she stayed at least most of her trip at the Table Bay Hotel. The priciest rooms they offer (Superior Suites) go for 35,870.40 Rands, which when converted to dollars is $4,415,63 a night per room. She had 16 traveling with her, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she put the rest in regular rooms at $3,579.13 a night and they stayed for 7 nights. That give us $375,808.65 for guest rooms and $30,909.41 for her and Sasha’s suite for a total of $406, 718.06. Now add that to the $432,142 and we have a grand total of $838,860.06. I’m sure they probably got some souvenirs too.
- H.R.3071: Otherwise known as the Presidential Records Act of 2011. Introduced by Dems to ensure Obama’s records remain sealed after he is punted in 2012. What amazing transparency.
- Dissed: “McCaskill’s office said the senator’s schedule didn’t allow her to make either of the two private fundraisers Obama was attending in Missouri.” And so the avoidance begins. Can’t blame them, the man has a reverse Midas touch.
- Attn Target Shoppers: Obvious photo op in progress, please use the express checkout.
- Pay to Play: MO AFL-CIO given half a million in stimulus. Where are the #occupywallstreet moonbats? Oh right…
- Blame Du Jour: Republicans blocked the bill. Bullshit, it was Reid in the Senate with the candlestick.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- MI: Detroit underwear jihadist: “The mujahadeen will wipe out the U.S. — the cancer U.S.”
- Libya: New Libya to be run based on Islam: NTC. Gee, go figure. Every country Obama has backed the rebels in has gone total Islamic.
- US: Spencer: U.S. had every right to take out Awlaki. This is a must read along with my response to Paul’s pathetic apologist op-ed. Related: Documents show Al-Awlaki trained Christmas day bomber how to detonate his underwear bomb.
- MN: Muslima accused of raising money for jihad arrested in court after refusing to stand for judge.
- Somalia: 65 Blown to pieces by truck bomb. I bet Ron Paul will want to protect the assclown Omar Hammami too.
- US: Hizb ut Tahrir – they are here and they will kill us. Bet on it.
- MI: A federal judge in Michigan has ordered a man suspected of supporting terrorist groups held on allegations he tried to crash into an FBI agent’s car.
- D.C.: Rep. Frank Wolf outs Grover Norquist on the Congress floor. “Wolf questioned Norquist’s relationship with convicted felon Jack Abramoff and terrorist financiers Abdurahman Alamoudi and Sami Al-Arian. He also raised the issue of Norquist’s advocacy of moving Guantanamo Bay detainees to the United States, including 9/11 mastermind Khaled Sheik Mohammed, and his representation of the Internet gambling industry and Fannie Mae.”
- Truthers can stfu now: In its English language magazine Al-Qaida has reportedly called on Iran’s president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to stop citing conspiracy theories that the US was to blame behind 9/11.
Your morning laugh, or cry, depending on how you see it:
This gave me a giggle – click here.