The Lady’s Recent Articles:
- 20-20-4 <– My 9/11 Tribute Post
- 9/7 GOP Debate Rundown
- Tea Party Zombie Game
- Labor Day 2011 Cinema
- Olberman and Markos Moulitsas: The Moron Twins
- What It Is Not
- Religious Vetting: 2008 vs 2012
- They Said What?! – August 2011
This Morning Links will be 9/11 related only. Reminder though, tonight is the GOP Tea Party Debate on CNN at 8 pm EST.
- The Live Coverage and order of events from yesterday morning is here,and here.
- Photos from the Ceremony.
- Bush’s Speech at the Flight 93 memorial.
- Bush at Ground Zero.
- 9/11 Freedom Rally. Pictures are here. Initial Video here. I will bring more on this as it comes in.
- Netanyahu on 9/11.
- Space Station Commander remembers 9/11. Picture of it from space that day.
- 9/11 as it happened on the air.
- 9/11 through the eyes of Miss Liberty.
- Obama’s remarks at Ground Zero.
- Mark Steyn – Let’s Roll Over.
- Yid with Lid: The Horror of 9/11, I remember but too many others forget.
- Sarah Palin: Tens Years Ago.
- Allen West reflects (video).
- Have you forgotten?
- Leaders Reflect.
- “Obama, standing behind bulletproof glass and before the white oak trees of the memorial, read a Bible passage after a moment of silence at 8:46 a.m., when the first jetliner slammed into the north tower 10 years ago.” More here with picture.
- Daily Caller notes Al Qaeda was not mentioned in Obama’s remarks at all. He’s following his own White House Issues 9/11 talking points.
Questionable, Tasteless and Unbelievable:
- Paul Simon…James Taylor… really? What in the world does this have to do with 9/11 besides shallow commercialization? This was a memorial Service, not a YouTube Tribute video. Washed up folk singers are on tap but no clergy and no 1st Responders.
- How does packaging Gumbo commemorate 9/11?
- Obama proclaims September 11 to be National Grandparents Day. (H/T iOwnTheWorld) No I am not kidding, he really did this. I am certain my mother-in-law will be thrilled to know we are supposed to celebrate her as a grandmother on the day of the worst terrorist attack on this nation. A fine example of trying to erase and sanitize.
- Obama’s statement on the Anniversary. “I’ve made it clear that the United States is not and never will be at war with Islam.” Someone tell Islam that because it is most definitely at war with us.
- Now we know why Bloomberg barred clergy – so Obama could be the only one quoting scripture. Too bad he flubbed the Psalms. Perhaps I am jaded, but the man strikes me as a phony from start to finish on everything, including this.
- Truthers stage protest across the street and chanted ‘9/11 was an inside job’ during the memorial services. They weren’t expecting Terry Jones to get in their faces I bet. Stay classy, you moonbat jackwagons.
- NY Slimes Krugman: Bush and Guiliani are ‘fake heroes’ who just wanted to ‘cash in’. Pardon me folks for the profanity, but Mr. Krugman you are an asshole. He is deranged and I am appalled. If his own don’t call him out on this, especially given his zeal after Tuscon then they are all lost souls. Shameful!!! More here and here.
- Jake Tapper – How 9/11 Led to President Obama.
- Imam Rauf uses 9/11 Memorial to push his Victory Mosque. Rauf issues a new threat that ‘mocking Islam is libel‘.
- Imam Bloomberg defends blowing off first responders and banning clergy from Memorial ceremony. What is WRONG with this man? Seriously.
- College threatened to nix 9/11 services because it’s ‘too American’.
- Trumka uses 9/11 to promote union solidarity and more. I couldn’t finish reading all his remarks. The man is scum.
- Berkley: Using 9/11 to march for Palestine.
Matters At Home:
- Sudden Jihad Syndrome: Muslim on a bus in Missouri shoots one passenger but it tackled by other passengers before he can shoot more. The news will of course blow this off even though we were warned.
- Threat or No Threat?
- Officials Investigate Missing Ammo At Ft Bragg, 2 Soldiers Detained
- FBI releases photo of the Terrorist literally in my backyard.
- These sound like dry runs but who knows. More on the LA-NY American Flight. More on United 3861 to DC. Also, Frontier Flight 623 from Denver to Detroit. Every story I have found on this has omitted details about the disruptive passengers. It looks like one of the flights might have been a ‘mile high club’ situation. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at that given yesterday’s date.
- 77 US troops wounded in truck bomb by Taliban in Afghanistan.
- Muslim burn the US flag and chanted outside US embassy in London to celebrate 9/11. Anjem Choudry led this brigade — there’s that name I keep telling you to remember. More Images here. I know you’re thinking that kind of protest would never happen here, but that’s what the British thought a decade ago too. Zilla has more including news that EDL members were stabbed by mohamadeen youths. Jawa has a nice picture and video as well. Bare Naked Islam has video you need to see. Bears repeating that Islam is the only religion to spread itself, pretty much since its inception, by taking up arms.
- Flashback: Palestinians celebrating on 9/11/01. Continue to send them aid, Mr. President, by all means.
- Mohammed Atta’s Sister won’t speculate on ‘why’. We all know why.
- Prince of Wales joined the ceremony.
- Swedish Police arrest 4 terror suspects.
- Egypt: On 9/11 anniversary, 100 Egyptians stage sit-in at U.S. embassy in Cairo to demand release of cleric behind 1993 WTC attack.