The Lady’s Picks:
- Nutroots Update and Promo Video.
- Nanny State Attack – Cigarette Labeling: FDA to REQUIRE cigarette packages to display graphic images of the ‘dangers’ of smoking. This is just ridiculous, offensive and while I am not a big person for suing at the drop of a hat, I think the Tobacco companies have a real case here.
- Nanny State Attack – Food Labeling: “This doesn’t make any sense whatsoever,” Johnson said. “It’s not going to do anything to help with obesity. These are decisions I want to make for my kids. These should not be government decisions.” Food prices are already soaring. It would seem the Obamas want everyone to lose weight by starving? More here.
- Great Depression II? – Get ready for another credit rating downgrade as debt ceiling closes in.
- Panetta is confirmed.
- Huntsman is in.
- Two top Gingrich fundraisers bolt. It’s so over, just quit Newt.
- God Bless Texas.
- Santorum just cracked me up and made a really valid point about Holder here.
- This one is for one of my readers with whom I had an email conversation about, Chris this one is for you and yes, I think I’ve been too hard on George Pataki.
- Krauthammer’ Take – Wal-Mart dismissal, Romney pro-life pledge and EPA ruling by Supreme Court.
- Sheriff Paul Babeu: Why do we have more troops in Korea than on our southern border? EXCELLENT question!
- Man robs bank for $1 and free healthcare. Hey! I think he just found a way around the mandate! *facepalm*
- Al Gore’s latest: Pollution can be curbed by having fewer kids. I think maybe if he stopped using his private jet to fly everywhere, that is a much more realistic start.
- Jon Stewart is determined to prove FOX news is a big lie machine by citing Politifact, the Left leaning ‘fact‘ website. Wonder how his own show would hold up on the same site? Or MSNBC? I did some research on Politifact. It’s operated by the St. Petersberg Times, which in turn is run by the Poynter Institute became the New Literacy Project’s partner. The New Literacy Project is a Tides Foundation Media group -a.k.a George Soros. Tides also gives funds to Poynter outright….and Stewart called FOX news watchers the most misinformed!
- Abandon Ship! CNN White House Correspondent heads to FOX.
- AOL punted him from MSNBC, I’ll lay a bet Comcast punts him from Current TV inside of a year- two tops.
- Higher Education and Disappearing Free Speech: “What the seemingly misnamed Office of Civil Rights is doing here is demanding the setting up of kangaroo courts and the dispensing of what I would call marsupial justice against students who are disfavored by campus denizens because of their gender or race or political attitude. ‘Alice in Wonderland’s’ Red Queen would approve.“
Obama Hates America:
- Don’t be fooled. This was no loophole in my opinion, but a deliberate means to get the majority of America to take Government Cheese and thereby enabling a single-payer Government healthcare system to be born.
- LIAR! No Solar Panels in sight at the White House.
- Obama will hold a
campaign announcementpress conference on troop withdrawl on Wednesday at 8 pm.
- Like a Vampire, Obama sucks the blood out of Capitalism.
- Obama’s NLRB pushing ‘snap’ elections. This is in effect, gagging the voice of the employees. Related: Obama Commerce nominee speaks out, says NLRB is over-reaching and made wrong decision on Boeing.
- The latest ruling from Obama’s EPA will cost around $11 Billion a year. WTF 2012!
- South African leader, Jacob Zuma, snubs Michelle Obama. I would too if I saw her wearing that vest get-up. Seriously, who dresses this woman??
- Obama Administration’s “Gunwalker” Turns U.S. into Sponsor of Terrorism – By Bill Levinson. AMEN.
- Obama’s ‘Safe School Czar’ resigns. GOOD. The man was an incredible pervert devoid of morals and to me, should have been jailed for the trash he pushed on the kids he was allowed to be around.
- Revolt and rebellion in the Department of Labor by staffers.
- White House ‘Rural Council’ = Agenda 21. BET ON IT.
- Bloomberg poll: Only 3 in 10 sure they will vote Obama in 2012.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- CAIR, UC Berkeley to Release ‘First Annual Islamophobia Report‘. Did I or Did I not tell you all the labeling was coming just like the GOP are evil, the Tea Party is racist etc., etc. This is both offensive but also predictable; targeting freedom of speech is the cornerstone of muslim attacks.
- Sharia is benign, wake up!
- UK: WTF?
- Apple: Allows ‘The Third Intifada’ App for the Iphone. Now you can surf the internet on your phone AND be an incredible Anti-Semite! Funny how Christian groups had to fight and petition over and over to get a Bible App.
- Pakistan: 70% of Pakistani’s see the U.S. as their enemy.
- NYC: Dhimmmi’s take note - Islam is not compatible with democracy.
- Pakistan: This girl will likely go ‘missing’ after her re-education with the ‘therapist’ and we’ll never hear about it again.
- Nikki Haley of SC has an immigration bill on her desk to be signed that will “allow the state to revoke the business license of any employer who knowingly employs ‘unauthorized aliens’.” YES!
- Mr. Breck-Girl hair’s case is delayed until July.
- Federal judge Thomas Hogan on Monday approved a $3.4 billion settlement in a class action that alleged U.S. officials mismanaged Indian royalties.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it:
NSFW language and would make a great Video Christmas Card for Al Gore: