It’s Monday – The Links are Many. Grab some coffee and settle in!
The Lady’s Picks:
- June 19, 1885.
- Eh gads, Ron Paul wins another straw poll.
- Chris Christie’s Muslim Problem.
- Extremely disturbing, barely-noticed story of the week.
- What will the Unions do now? Hopefully keep throwing money at cases they can’t win.
- In case you missed it, a lefty nutjob (who is apparently a lawyer by the way) tried to spray Bachmann with glitter. Lame.
- Stand up and stop apologizing.
- Plane had no bomb on board after a bomb threat was reported to a Dayton, Ohio ticket counter.
- Van Jones is a total commie clown. The end of him as Green Czar was a triumph for the American people. Losing Beck from FOX is going to be a bigger nightmare for the Left now.
- Pull up your damn pants, Jeez. You look ridiculous anyway.
- Jon Stewart on MSM: Fox agenda-driven but ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Times are not. LOL, REALLY? More on Stewart’s implosion.
- The National Barack Channel apologizes for omitting GOD from the National Anthem at the US Open.
- The Communist News Network’s Fareed Zakaria compares the GOP to ‘old Marxists’ who refuse to ‘look at past experience’ . Um, Fareed? That would be OBAMA not the GOP.
- Companies leaving California in droves. This same thing happened in NY when the taxation and regulation hit a certain point. Upstate NY has never recovered.
- Nutroots Nation 2011 update. Related: Nicole Sandler, the nut who was arrested at the Allen West Town Hall, tries to pull a James O’Keefe on James O’Keefe. She fails miserably.
- Nato admits civilians deaths in Libya. We’re all supposed to shut up about it though.
- Greek financial meltdown spells the end of the Euro inside 5 years according to Boris Johnson. Funny, I was just debating this with a family member yesterday. They said the Euro would be dead in 10 and I said under 5 years.
- Spain will be the next Greece.
Obama Hates America:
- BOOKMARK ALERT: Obama’s Fast & Furious ATF scandal was home-made to incite so Obama could run a gun-control campaign. There is a partial quote there about this maybe being worse than Iran-Contra. I’d remove the ‘maybe’. This is impeachment material and I think Issa knows it.
- MUST READ: Don’t drink anything while reading this, I almost choked on my coffee laughing, “Obama wins Nobel War Prize.” In case you’re not awake yet, it’s satire.
- Obama on Fatherhood. Blech.
- Yukking it up as Obama.
- Exclusive Photos: President Obama Traverses the Country During His Third Annual Summer-of-Recovery™ Tour
- Meet Alex: Dad and Summer Organizer. What. A. Load. Of. Crap.
- Gateway Pundit calls it like he sees it about the media vs. Michele Bachmann.
- Axelrod criticizes GOP field. That’s like Meghan McCain critiquing Vonnegut.
- Obama’s TSA – Racial Profiling OK for Mexicans but not OK for Muslims at Logan Airport.
- Obama’s USDA pushing for ‘intense homosexual sensitivity training‘ in all branches of the Federal Government. Related: I don’t know about you, but the last place I’d take my kid to ‘have some family fun’ would be a Gay Pride Parade. I don’t care who you sleep with, but I’m not taking my kids out to celebrate that anymore than I’d allow them to cheer my husband and I on in our bedroom, thanks.
- It’s good to be the Queen going on an all taxpayer funded
campaign stuntvacation in Africa.
- Obama is complicit in helping people who want to destroy our country; Islamic states. Go Gohmert!
- 10 Reasons Obama is a One Term President.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- BOOKMARK ALERT: Islam 2.0: Co-existence.
- Flotilla Watch 2011.
- Germany: Angela Merkel “We must accept a high rate of muslim immigrant crime in NO-GO zones.” Coincidence she met with Obama last week? I think not. Goodbye Germany and Hello Germanistan.
- Riyadh: The British government has appointed Mohammed Shokat as the UK special envoy to the 57-member Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) (the ‘Muslim UN’) in a major bid to boost ties between the two.
- Minnesota: Gay bloggers lead hijab-wearing “flash mob” in invasion of RightOnline Conference. Video here. I don’t believe a word of her ‘harassment’ story; note how one of the ‘interviewers’ attributes ‘right wing blogger’ to the person she can’t name. I’ve found no arrest story on it either. Glad the PJTV guy didn’t let it go – if the other guy ‘interviewed 10 different people’, how come he didn’t get the name of the blogger? He pulls Americablog.com out of his butt, which sorry to say is a LEFTY blog.
- National Judenrat Democratic Kapos (NJDC) Whitewash Islamization Threat.
- WTF: Outgoing US Defence Secretary Robert Gates has confirmed that the US is holding “outreach” talks with members of the Taliban in Afghanistan.
- UK: Muslim man sells 15 year-old white girl for gas money. Someone point that out to Trevor Phillips, please.
- Scotland: Muslims want their own education system.
- Dearborn, MI: Iraqi Muslims come from Canada to stand with Terry Jones; say Koran is violent and should be banned and that Islam is incompatible with the West. Has Hell frozen over or are these women seeing their salvation in the United States? Related: Black leader condemns what happened to Jones re: freedom of speech.
- Washington, DC: Sharia Creeping at the DC Bar.
- Washington, DC: “A Solution in Search of a Problem: The Impact of Anti-Sharia Bills in America” This is the ACLU and other Islamofacists pushing the idea that Sharia is compatible with U.S. Laws, our constitution and that ‘people don’t understand what Sharia is and is not’. BULLSHIT. We understand it perfectly, the ACLU apparently does not.
- Spain: Muslim kills Swedish tourist; injures another in attempted rape.
- Binghamton, NY: Saudi Muslim pleads guilty to stabbing Professor to death.
- Pakistan: The latest kids game is ‘Suicide Bomber’. There is video.
- Sweden: Police and media there are erasing facts from crime reports.
- Jamie Lee Jones takes the stand in Iraq rape case.
- Obama’s DOJ sues Indiana over abortion funding.
- Judges are going wild in Texas - over spanking, which is not a crime by the way.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it:
Campaign bumper stickers are already out.