These are the morning links for June 7, 2011:
Traders are dumping stocks and are buying Gold and Silver. I am officially scared for my investments and will be watching the market closely – praying there is not a collapse. “The government has no more bullets,” said David Greenberg of Greenberg Capital and commodities trading veteran from the pits. “Gold is the only asset that has held value over time.”
Well, Weiner apologized in a press conference today for tweeting his erection to a 21-year-old woman, but like a dick, he’s not resigning. He owes more than just his family an apology, as do dozens of Lefties out there. Barbara Walters owes everyone an apology too for a bizarre comparison between Weiner keeping his job and Palin’s bus tour. Breitbart was around the corner so he stopped in and took the podium before Weiner got there – video here. That LIAR must have some huge brass ones to go with that saluting pal in those boxers of his to be able to stand there (with an awkward laugh) wearing a ‘sorry’ face and call what he did ‘a joke‘. I’m not laughing and this clown should resign. He’s not out of this yet – of all people, Pelosi and DCCC Chair Steve Israel are calling for an ethics investigation of Weiner. They should, because more women and pictures are coming out of the woodwork on this one. Look at what happen in NY-29, the Dem’s ‘Golden example’ – Erections have consequences.Oh, and Issa possibly knew before it broke and one of his gal pals says, “he’s done this all the time“. Roundup links of this craziness here, here, here, here, here and here. Hilarious Caption Contest here and Predictable Daily KoS headline here.
Q. So you think basically on the whole Sarah Palin got her history right?
A. Well yes she did, now remember she’s a politician she’s not a historian, and God help us when historians start acting like politicians, and I suppose policitians start writing history. Suck it, Libs.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz to speak at “Nutroots” conference. Yes, I said Nutroots, “a mecca of sorts for the new media liberal intelligentsia”. At least the name isn’t misleading!
“Christians Must Choose: Ayn Rand or Jesus” I didn’t realize they were mutually exclusive.
Remember these names in November 2012: Robert Aderholt (R-Alabama), Mike Simpson (R-Idaho), and Paul Gosar (R-Arizona). They were the only Republicans to vote to let ACORN and its offshoot groups KEEP their funding. Read the whole thing.
This week has started out to be a celebrity trainwreck with Sigourney Weaver at HuffPo, then Sean Penn defending Chavez and now Bono nailed for income tax evasion. There’s a lesson here: stop trying to be what you’re not.
If anyone believes this woman had some kind of wild romp with Ari Fleischer, then you need to share what you’re smoking. Sidenote: I love their headline because until now I never heard about this much less was ‘rocked’ by it.
Rick Santorum is running for…yawn.. President.
John Hunstman’s Illegal Alien Record stinks. Oh, is he still running? Meh.
Dems are looking to unseat Ryan in 2012. Good luck with that, clowns.
“Author Greg Jones projected that Iran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to fuel a nuclear weapon in about 62 days if it chose to do so.” We have no one defending us, but instead a President enabling this via inaction.
Ed Rollins has signed up to manage the Bachmann Campaign.
Can we please cut aid to Pakistan now?
Hey ladies! Free Pap smear at the All Women’s Health Center of Orlando! All you have to do to get the coupon is have an abortion. Think of your cervix’s health, to Hell with that embryo! Oh. My. GOD!
NSFW language alert: Kids, stay in school and don’t do drugs.
Obama Hates America:
- Austan Goolsbee resigns and says he is going back to teaching. Damn! That guy was a gem for the GOP. So, that makes how many advisers that have dumped and ran on Obama now? I lost count.
- More money being spread around for Michelle’s fight against the fictitious Food Deserts.
- Gagging Pharmaceutical companies. Thuggery from the White House again.
- Why Obama wanted the 1967 borders. Click the image to see it more clearly.
- Obama has a losing strategy for 2012. Well, that would follow since he and his administration are utter LOSERS.
- Mini-Gibbs provides us with yet another great summation of Libya, “We believe we are acting consistent with the War Powers resolution,” Carney continued. Um, no Jay, you weren’t.
- The 10 word Question that will cost Obama re-election in 2012.
- Repealing one part of Obamacare at a time.
- He didn’t mean to say old people aren’t worth as much. Oh, yes he did.
- The email collection on the WhiteHouse.gov page is getting creepy, “The White House is under fire for a blog post asking supporters to send “fishy” information received through rumors, chain e-mails and casual conversations to a White House e-mail address, email@example.com.”
- McConomy and Obamanomics.
- Bahrain finally has their protests in check and NOW Obama wants to meet the Prince — but not officially: ‘But in a show of how delicate relations with the U.S. ally have become, the sit-down is not officially on the president’s schedule.’ Translated: Obama effed up another ally relationship beyond repair.
- Obama hates Israel.
- Waivers are not part of original Obamacare law. FTA: Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) never had the authority to issue waivers from Obamacare’s annual limit requirements.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Muslim woman calls for killing of adulteresses…in California
- Syria: Paid protesters. Hey, they do things the Union way too!
- Syria: Soldiers plant weapons on dead protesters. Video here.
- Saudia Arabia: An Eye for an Eye is the sharia way, but in this case it’s a spinal cord for a spinal cord.
- U.K.: Best use of Ham… EVER!
- U.K.: Comic gets death threats for suicide bomber joke. Irony is speechless, but has video here.
- Kuwait: Female ‘activist’ calls for legalization of sex slavery so men won’t get in trouble.
- Italy: Now they’re threatening anyone showing support for Israel in any way, shape or form.
- Italy: Muslims have killed tourism on Lampedusa island.
- Pakistan: Let’s ban the Bible.
- Florida: Protesters are not going away and are demanding the closure of the Terror Mosque there. GOOD.
- Drivers License fight renewed in New Mexico.
- Federal Judge to review Indiana blocking Planned Abortionhood funding. Her name is Tanya Walton Pratt and she is an Obama nominee to that circuit. No idea where she will land on this one since she struck down the TRO filed by Planned Abortionhood earlier this month.
- Confirmed: John Edwards was not the brains of that marriage.
- “In light of the Court’s 5-3 decision validating the right of state and local governments to impose penalties on employers who hire illegal aliens, the high court vitiated a ruling against a similar ordinance passed by government officials in Hazleton, Pennsylvania”
- Issa to Google: I want the names of all the US Officials hit in Gmail attack.