These are the morning links for June 2, 2011:
I stand by my comment on Republican Redefined, who linked to me yesterday because I dared to call out The Golden Krauthammer (of whom I greatly admire and respect) for the lastest GOP snub on Palin — Michelle Malkin’s piece, Chasing Sarah: The boys behind the bus , says a lot more of what was on my mind. Mark Levin completes some of my own thoughts here. Palin is bringing REAL hope back to Americans by sharing her trip and highlighting what makes this country great – one could even say exceptional.
Palin’s Thunder will roll into South Carolina later this month. Hope she stops by and sees us here in North Carolina. The Left are so juvenile – ironic, seeing the way the MSM is chasing her. Her tour is also raining on Romney’s parade. I’m glad and I am sure it is not an accident. This is a clear message she is making that echoes that of many across the nation — Don’t Bother, you won’t have my vote. Keep weeding them out, Sarah. She stopped to talk to FOX execs along the way, fueling rumors she is going to run. I also want to commend you on your fashion sense. UPDATE: This piece by Tom Rowan over at the American Thinker fits my annoyance with the GOP Palin-haters nearly perfectly.
“Computer hackers in China broke into the Gmail accounts of several hundred people, including senior U.S. government officials, military personnel and political activists, Google Inc. said Wednesday.” I see a new scape goat for Weiner in this. The Chinese hacked my underwear… or something.
Krauthammer – From bad to worse.
Why PBS is a Public Menace: “We don’t need a government news and opinion network. More important, we shouldn’t require taxpayers to pay for broadcasting that will inevitably reflect a particular perspective on politics and culture. The marketplace of democracy should be a free market, in which the voices of citizens are heard, with no unfair advantage granted by government to one participant.” AMEN.
ICE Has Released More Than 8,000 Criminal Illegal Aliens Into U.S. Since 2009. NICE WORK, Janet Incompetano!
Bachmann has a little trouble with the FEC to the tune of $67,900.
Certitude. Oh and the yfrog theory is busted. Weiner still tweeted his wiener. He’s actually making jokes to female reporters about this and last night “the Congressman told Maddow that it is possible that the photo was of him and had been “taken out of context.” LOL, taken out of context? Exactly what context is there for an erection being tweeted to a 21 year-old woman that we are missing here? RESIGN, clown!
The Schumer Three-Step. This could be applied to any given Democrat.
Romney: “At the time, we didn’t know what sort of a president he would make. … Now, in the third year of his four-year term, we have more than promises and slogans to go by. Barack Obama has failed America.“ Tell us something we don’t know, Mitt. Drop the Captain Obvious stuff.
Yesterday morning I posted about how a new oil shale was discovered in Texas… well meet the lizard that Obama will use to keep us from drilling for it.
I won’t be buying anymore Coldplay. They had to go and pull a Dixie Chicks. When are bands and celebrities going to figure out we DON’T CARE what they think about politics – they are usually dead wrong anyway.
This exists: Nigerian ‘baby-factory’raided, 32 teenage girls freed.
Obama Hates America:
- The Dow dropped 279.65 today based on
Obamanomics‘economic worries’. Related: Housing collapse now deeper than the Great Depression. More here.
- Obama’s Great Experiment is Ending Badly. That’s assuming this isn’t what he intended all along.
- Obama and the shifting ground of Race.
- LINK OF THE DAY: CDC subsidizing left-wing groups to advance Obama agenda items via funding from Obamacare. Read the whole thing and then share it.
- ‘Obama came here and said he gonna help everybody.. that’s a lie. You tell Obama, Shirley said it and she lives in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.’ What was that again about Obama being unbeatable? Yeah.
- Now people are openly rolling their eyes at him for yet again trying to pull a Reagan comparison. Landry plain won’t sit and be lectured by a failed President anymore.
- “It’s a voucher plan.” Well, is that like a WAIVER, because Obama seems to be well versed in giving those out.
- He can raise plenty of money for his campaign but none for the country. WTF 2012.
- Obama Admin to Indiana on banning Planned Parenthood funding: Take it back or else. Indiana to Obama Admin: Kiss our asses. Make no mistake, this is about Planned Parenthood – as it should be.
- Obama’s Thrown Under the Bus List.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Emperor Obama vs The Arab People.
- Cynthia McKinney is at it again. This time she is on Libyan TV, “I Offered Qadhafi-Style Direct Democracy to Solve America’s Problems.” Nice. Cynthia, do us a favor. Stay there.
- Pakistan: Journalist who exposed Al Qaeda operating inside the Pakistani Navy found dead. He had been picked up by the ISI and his body was found days later. STOP SENDING THEM MONEY!
- Gaza: At Gaza Rally, “America is the Enemy of Allah.” You picked the wrong side again, Obama, or were you just rewarding your campaign donors again?
- Canada: Treason laws are making a big comeback.
- “Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that new, reduced penalties for federal crack-cocaine offenses should be applied retroactively, setting up a clash over the potential release of thousands of drug offenders currently in prison.” Yes, that means he wants to let felons out earlier. What is it with these Liberals wanting to empty our prisons? Crack Cocaine of all drugs? Start with the pot smokers, Holder.
- “As a recent example the impeached Illinois governor offered a deal brokered between Barack Obama and his then-rival Hillary Clinton during the 2008 presidential election. Obama offered to appoint Clinton Secretary of State in exchange for pulling out of the presidential race and gave her $10 million to settle her campaign debt. “
- Documents obtained by Judicial Watch prove that the Obama DOJ pressured the City of Dayton to lower test standards to accommodate minority applicants. WOW. Holder’s looking out for ‘my people’ for sure.
- Governor Perry of Texas has a moment to do something Epic and needed about Illegal Alien invasion.