These are the morning links for May 26, 2011:
Palin is going on tour. YES!
Mitt Romney to announce next week what we knew since November 3rd, 2008…He’s making a 2012 Presidential Bid. He does not have my vote. I want someone better.
Party of the Rich: Corporate executives are banned from trading stocks based on inside knowledge, but apparently Democrats in Congress operate under no such restriction.
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz needs a reality check and a muzzle. Her latest litany against the GOP is that they are “Anti-Women”. “It’s just so hard for me to grasp how they could be so anti-women as they are,” she said at a breakfast roundtable with reporters.” Wait, What? Didn’t they just have a female run for Vice President while the DNC re-enacted the Senate killing Caesar on Hillary? I think Wasserman-Schultz is the anti-woman part of this equation with her enthusiastic defense of killing the unborn with public funding. She’s made a name for herself with her ‘in your face’ statements, but they are coming back to bite her in the ass... And what an ass it is.
The Westboro Baptist Idiots are back at it: Thank God for 125 Dead in Joplin” – Plan to Protest Funerals
“This House is in Play.” After shoveling 9 million bucks and a Fake Tea Party candidate in NY-26 to get a win, they DCCC is going to sit there and say they are taking back the House in 2012? LOL! Related: Now, this is what is in play for 2012.
What America Needs NOW. Heh.
The Hens on the Viewless laughed off Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingraham a slut on national radio. There’s a clip if you can stomach it. Whoopi almost made a point that it was a derogatory term by comparing it to – you guessed it – the N word. Sigh.
Someone page The First Hamburglar! We need her to dictate what we can eat at work now. Let’s Move! Meh.
It’s only the First Amendment, no biggie.
Tax Hikes Are Not Government Savings. We are in debt. Some of it was already there and Obama knew that and blamed Bush to Hell and beyond for it. He said the GOP drove the ‘car’ (economy) into a ditch. Yeah, well Obama got in the car, floored it and ran that car right into an abutment. WTF 2012!
Obama Hates America:
- It all makes sense now: Obama’s new Pushback Czar, Jesse Lee, is married to MoveOn.org’s Campaign Director. More here.Does this position violate the Hatch Act? Hell yes.
- You know what Obama blew off in order to play ping-pong with Cameron while in the UK? You can find out here. This is worse than botching the Toast.
- British press continues to mock Obama. Excellent.
- He doesn’t need a medicare plan, he got Bin Laden.
- Every single Democrat in the Senate loves Barack’s budget except for all of them
- What Obama did to Israel by Charles Krauthammer. FTA: “The very idea that Judaism’s holiest shrine is alien or that Jerusalem’s Jewish Quarter is rightfully or historically or demographically Arab is an absurdity. And the idea that, in order to retain them, Israel has to give up parts of itself is a travesty.” YES.
- Contempt in his eyes.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Pat Condell’s latest: Let’s Blame the Jews
- Pakistan: Taliban Suicide bomber kills 32. Related: China repeats warning that any attack on Pakistan would be considered an attack on China.
- Afghanistan: Taliban kill head of girls school for teaching to girls. Also, six of our soldiers were killed by Obama’s pals and “peace partners”.
- Egypt: A group of Egyptian political activists have announced plans to set up a local version “of the Nazi party,” an Egyptian newspaper reported on Thursday. The Muslim Brotherhood there also assures once they are in power, Egypt will adhere to Sharia Law.
- Kosovo: Muslim pitch a fit over new Mother Theresa Statue.
- Pakistan: The French Ambassador to Pakistan is a dhimmi and a female blogged in Pakistan points out the glaring problem with the niqab.
- UK: The muslims who savaged a school teacher were under surveillance as suspected Jihadists. Guess they are not just suspects now.
- New York City: Imam found guilty of plotting to bomb JFK Airport.
- Netherlands: Prosecution in Wilders Sharia trial recommends that he be found not guilty of inciting hatred
- Norway: ALL rapes over the last 5 years in Norway were committed by non-western foreigners. That’s PC speech for Muslims.
- Australia: The U.N (eyeroll) condemns the handling of muslim asylum seekers to Australia. That means you’re doing it RIGHT, keep it up Aussies!
- Leonard Pitts of the Miami Herald – Extreme Dhimmi. Related: Hillary is too.
- Judge Sumi strikes down the WI Labor law. Justice is not blind – it can see the AFL-CIO quite well. Bet on this one to be appealed because her premise for dismissing it is weak as Hell.
- How are we supposed to get anything done with all these Activist Judges out there like in New Jersey?
- Supreme Court: AZ has the right to require businesses to verify citizenship of workers. So, how is this different than verifying the citizenship of someone pulled over by cops or already arrested?
- Governor Dayton of Minnesota strikes down Voter ID bill.
- Vermont going single-payer. Bye Vermont.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it:
From the Twitter Feed of the wife Obama’s Pushback & Media Manipulation Czar, who also happens to be the Campaign Director for MoveOn.Org (HERE). No wonder the Obama regime has a messaging problem if they can’t even spell. Also, who is MILES in Nita Loves Miles, her handle?
The Five Funniest Road Signs in the World. My personal favorite is the 4th one. Hehe.