These are the morning links for May 25, 2011:
Netanyahu knocks it out of the park with his speech to Congress. I was in my seat at home, watching it on the internet and cheering. Full video of the speech is included in the link posted. I STAND WITH ISRAEL! Related: 9 points to take away from the speech. Sidenote: Code Pinko arrested – heckled Netanyahu’s speech today. GOOD. I find them repugnant.
Netanyahu on Hannity here.
Mubarak to stand trial. I wonder if Barry will go hold his hand?
Hochul beats Corwin in Upstate NY race. She had help winning the race from big names like Bill Clinton and about nine million in additional campaign funds. Seems like a lot of noise, time and money for the DNC to spend on what to me seems like a rather inconsequential State House race as it does not affect Republican control of the House? The only thing I can draw from this grandiose attention being paid to it is the Dems want to make hay that the big issue was Medicare – of which the voters in that region are either seriously misinformed and bought the Democrat talking points bunk Hochul was selling or they are not willing to do what is necessary to fix Medicare. Could be both. Over the top -President Obama even called to congratulate her , “Kathy and I both believe that we need to create jobs, grow our economy, and reduce the deficit in order to outcompete other nations and win the future,” Obama said. Oh, and the fake Tea Party candidate who siphoned off just enough votes seemingly gave Hochul the edge.
The Herman-ator. Related: Cain’s Muslim problem. If he is just pandering and doesn’t understand with certainty the issue of Creeping Sharia in this country then he does not get my vote.
Elizabeth Warren is ready to run… away from the Oversight committee.
Leave the damn clown ALONE! If Ronald is an enemy of the state, does that make the nation accomplices? Pretty sure most of us have eaten there – often.
I actually was listening to Rush yesterday when this caller was on the air. I sat there, awestruck, at what we face in 2012 with Obama-Fool-Aid drinkers. The text doesn’t do it justice. LISTEN to the clip.
“A new report by the Government Accountability Office found 3,700 contractors and grantees who received more than $24 billion in stimulus funds from the government, despite collectively owing $757 million in back taxes, according to a release. That represented almost 6% of the 63,000 awardees that GAO examined.” I would venture a guess that of those 3,700 that a large number were Union related.
I have lost all respect for Carlos Santana.
Lee Fang: Math is Hard. Nice one, Red State, I LOL’d.
Obama Hates America:
- Let’s do the time warp again! Let’s do the time warp agaaaaaaiiin!
- Privacy in the Obama Era.
- Richard Milhous Obama.
- So loved he had to be behind a wall of bullet proof glass. Related: Muslims will conquer the White House (they already have with this guy in there) and video of Obama Burn In Hell chanting. More here, here and here.
- More on the “Propaganda Czar”, Jesse Lee.
- Congressional Report: Obama deliberately causing oil prices to spike. Related: The National Car Company. Also Obama’s policies plus this would effectively kill our country. Interesting, huh?
- “The star-studded banquet saw 171 guests arrive, including Tom Hanks, Kevin Spacey and Tim Burton, who dined on lamb, roast potatoes and vanilla Charlotte.” How lovely for them – such a healthful meal. *eyeroll* More on how Obama botched the toast here. Nice going, Clark W. Griswold. Try to insult more allies.
- Stealth Tax Hike: “New facts released by the office of House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan, R-Wis., reveal a hidden tax increase in President Obama’s budget proposal. Obama’s plan would, these facts demonstrate, impose a 20 percent increase in the top income tax rate – a significantly greater increase than the president has admitted.”
- He botched the Toast. More with hilarious comments about the FLOTUS from Gateway Pundit. At least they had more fun on this trip – could he be more dorky talking trash while playing ping-pong? The embarrassment of this man has surpassed my loathing for now. Let’s not forget to BBQ and have a photo op doing it. I am so glad the Media outlets in the UK are not falling for his crap.
- Porkulus: Cash For Tax Cheats. A long list of examples of the fraud committed under Obama’s Stimulus. This includes 128 IRS agents. Read the whole thing. My thoughts: This stimulus could have extended Medicare, Social Security or any number of infrastructure items instead of paying off Obama’s buddies.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- CAIR: Realistic homeland security drills are raaaaaacist.
- Deepening Involvement by China in Pakistani Military Affairs
- UK: Muslims slash teacher’s face and fracture his skull: “He’s mocking Islam and he’s putting doubts in people’s minds”
- Egypt: Muslims surround church; prevent it re-opening.
- Spain: following the lead of Bulgaria; Right wingers capitalizing on Anti-muslim movement sweeping Europe. Let’s hope they can salvage some of their country.
- Italy: Burlusconi to Left Wing – you are trying to turn Milan into an Islamic Hellhole.
- Sudan: Muslims attack villages in Southern Sudan.
- Philadelphia, PA – Mosque creating own enclave to protect muslims from ‘non-muslim environment’.
- Miami, FL: Former CAIR exec leads 3rd Intifada rally.
- More on funding and helping Al Qaeda in Libya. Thanks Obama!
- ICE seizes more Music download sites. Don’t they have a border to secure?
- Mr. Breck-Girl Hair is going to be prosecuted for alleged breaking of campaign finance law tied to his mistress with whom he had a love-child with.
- BOOKMARK OF THE DAY: The Fed has threatened to shut down Texas airports if they attempt to pass the Anti-groping TSA measures proposed. Here we go again, the Fed is threatening yet another State of ours for attempting to defend itself and its residents. The time has come — we need protection from our OWN government. Welcome to Atlas Shrugs: Part Real.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it:
- Guess what course Al Gore got a ‘D’ in at Harvard?
There’s a dude with a site that logs all of Keith Olbermann’s cursing on Twitter. Heh, My spat with him made the list middle down that page.